Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The proudest moments in my life so far would be...

One of the proudest moments in my life is when I went to S. Korea in 2014, and it was great. The thing that lead me to that moment was when my mom planned the trip to Korea to see my grandmother who was in a hospital. It made me feel excited because I've always wanted to travel to Korea to see what it was like. The help I had to get there was my mom and my little brother. I didn't even struggle to get there.

Another 1 of my proudest moments in my life was when I went to L. Vegas during this year's summer break and it was awesome! The thing that lead me to that moment was when I asked my parents if we could all go together. It made me feel great because ever since I went to Vegas as a child, I've always wanted to go there again. I did struggle sometimes to get there, but it was also exhausting to get back. The help I got to get there was my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment